5/16/2015

A Little Bit of Indie

Hello dear readers! Today was super exciting! I went to a restaurant called Brio to meet with a photographer to discuss an upcoming photo shoot! I am not sure how much I am allowed to tell so I will leave it at that. You all can look forward to seeing some exciting news in the next few months :D. Lunch (well breakfast for me because I got eggs and toast and potatoes. Mmm it was so good!) was so much fun! Not only is my photographer super nice and punny (combination of pun and funny haha), our waitress was soo funny. Oh my gosh guys, I actually wanted to be her friend haha.  After a fun lunch with many laughs, I went shopping with my mom and sister. I picked up a few really cute summer clothes. I cannot wait to show you guys! I did take some photos in two of the accessories I got. This felt hat from Urban Outfitters is something I am completely obsessed with. I don't even care that most people where I am from aren't fashionable enough to wear something like that. The world is my runway haha. And these super cute booties from Windsor. I've been looking for the perfect pair of heeled booties to wear with shorts in the summer, and I finally found them! But now I am super exhausted. For some reason shopping always makes me really tired. Does that happen to any of you because I feel super lame saying that shopping tires me out so much haha.







No comments:

Post a Comment