6/18/2015

First Time Açaí Bowl!!!

Helloooo!! After class today, I was super hungry...like bordering on hangry (it's a combination of hungry and angry). I always get so cranky when I'm hungry. It's bad. So I decided to go to Robeks to get a smoothie (for those of you who don't know Robeks, it's basically the greatest thing since sliced bread haha). They make smoothies with fresh fruit and also have a variety of fresh juices as well. I noticed they had açaí bowls which I have been wanting to try forever because everyone says they are sooo yummy. And I must say, it lived up to the expectations (plus I really liked the banana and granola on top nom nom nom happy belly). It was creamier than a smoothie which I love because for some reason creaminess and I just go together like peanut butter and jelly :) haha. So here is my progress through eating my açaí bowl.


Me before I had eaten it. I was super excited to dig in! Haha


Me in the process of eating it. Just check out that mouth guys lol.


All gone :'(


And I just had to show you the back of this awesome tank top my mom got me on her weekend in Chicago :D Just look at how pretty that back is!! Top and pants are from Lululemon (basically my life in a store haha). Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment