6/14/2015

Beach Date Night

Heyyy! So here are some pictures from a few days ago when my boyfriend and I went on a little dinner date. If you are curious about where we went to dinner, check out the post before my previous one where I talk about Little Italy in Cleveland. Seriously sooo good guys! But after dinner we decided to drive around a bit, and we ended up getting a little lost... But it was okay because we got to spend the night at the (kind of poor excuse for a...) beach on Lake Erie and watch the sunset :). It was really pretty, and probably one of the best dates I've been on to be honest haha. Dinner was super yummy and fun, the sunset was gorgeous, and the company was great :). Doesn't get much better than that! I was wearing this super cute Creamsicle orange jersey dress and my favorite pair of sunglasses, RayBan classic aviators. All in all, a great night :)


Just check out how gorgeous this sunset was!


So now I'm just trying to decide if I want to take a bath or a shower tonight since I just finished my workout, so I'm like super nasty...Yucky! Hope you have a lovely evening or day wherever you are in the world! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment