6/12/2015

Victoria's Secret Bra

Hello!! Yesterday I went shopping after I got done with class. I needed to pick up a new bra, so of course I went to the only place that sells bras that fit me, Victoria's Secret. I know, I know...total basic white girl haha. But seriously, no other bras fit as comfortable...or even fit at all...which is more of a problem haha. I already have this bra in black, and I love it so much I decided I needed to go and get it in nude as well (I mean you can only wear black under so many shirts...). And because you can never have too much of a good thing, right?! They changed the design a little since I last got my black one. The straps can now be worn multiple ways, which is a total plus!! And it still has all the comfort :). Also, it's not a pushup. While I normally do wear pushups because let's face it, I have some of the world's smallest boobs (but I'm not complaining because working out is super easy :D), pushups just get so hot in summer sometimes (insert sweat emoji, yuck!).

I also decided to pick up a little treat for myself while I was at the mall. This face mask from Sephora. They are super affordable, and I have tried their  green tea mask before. This time I decided to try the pomegranate mask because it's for energizing. And my face could definitely use some of that! All this getting up early for class and spending long hours in the sun lifeguarding, it's no wonder my face looks tired haha. So hopefully this'll make a difference. I'll let you all know how it turns out :). Hugs <3





No comments:

Post a Comment