6/11/2015

This Tank Top Tho...

Hey there! So sorry I haven't been able to blog as much as I would like :( It really does make me sad because blogging is something I find really fun! I have just been so busy lately. I don't even know where the time has gone! Between hanging out with friends, working (I'm a lifeguard), and school work, I feel like I'm completely swamped. Especially with the whole school work thing :/ I have no idea why I thought taking chemistry in the summer would be a good idea haha. The summer mood has set in and I have a lack of motivation to do anything involving school work, especially when there are so many other fun things to do in the summer! Give me some motivation guys haha.

Last night I went to dinner in Little Italy with a friend. Little Italy is this area of downtown Cleveland where a lot of Italian immigrants settled when they arrived. And they honestly have the best pasta I've ever had! For any of you who live in Cleveland, I seriously recommend going to a little place called Trattoria. It's my favorite :).







Here are some pictures I took today of the outfit I wore to class, minus the white cardigan I showed you a few posts ago. It's always so freezing cold in the classroom, but it's so hot and humid outside (hence my frizzy hair haha). But I'm loving the heat. Seriously could not be happier! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment