6/30/2015

Shopping at Crocker Park

Hey there! So here are some pictures from two days ago. I meant to upload these yesterday, but it was just so hectic I didn't have time to blog. But I'm back today, so no worries :). Two days ago I went shopping with my sister, Alyssa, at Crocker Park. It's an outdoor mall (I'm not sure if you know what that is, but it's really hard to describe any other way haha). And we did some damage at Urban Outfitters... I've been super obsessed with that store lately! So I will definitely be showing you what I got within the next few days. Hopefully it will warm up so I can actually wear what I got and not freeze. It has been so cold the past few days! I have been wearing pants and jackets and sweatshirts and cardigans... Like can I have summer back please??? Haha. And I'm sorry I talk about the weather so much on my blog. I'm going to try to stop writing about it so much in the future, just had to get that one complaint in first haha.

For my outfit, I sort of threw this together last minute. I, of course, could not figure out what to wear. I'm so indecisive sometimes haha.  But I think it turned out well, don't you? The white jeans are from Express, t-shirt from H&M, jacket from Nordstrom, purse from Italy (it was a gift), and shoes from Windsor.


I tried something new with my hair. I used the curls from the day before, sprayed in a little dry shampoo, gathered it back into a half-up half-down ponytail, tied one section around the other in a knot, finally securing with a few bobby pins. I think it turned out really pretty and sort of Pintrest inspired :)






Hope you have a lovely day! Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment