6/28/2015

Ombré Hair Review




Good morning readers! I actually have off work again today! Ahh the free time is absolutely amazing! Too bad the only days I get off are when the weather is super sold and rainy :(. We are talking like 58 degrees Fahrenheit in the summer...brrrr!! But yesterday, I was successful in convincing my mom and sister to go shopping with me, until they saw how busy the mall was and ran haha. But since I have off today, we will try again :). Here is the outfit I wore yesterday for lunch and dinner. My cardigan/kimono is from Nordstrom, jeans are from Abercrombie and Fitch, tank top is also from Nordstrom. Dinner was really good last night! We went to this restaurant called Market in Lakewood. I got the tacos of the day, which were some sort of seasoned pork (I forget the exact flavor), with cheese, and a spicy sauce. They were super juicy!! People probably thought I was a slob because I constantly had juice running down my hands haha. But the tacos were totally worth it :) 

I actually balayage ombred (is that the right term??) my hair a few weeks ago. I don't know if any of you noticed that my hair has been lighter on the bottom. It's really slight because I didn't want to go too drastically blonde. But now I'm not sure if you can really tell it's even there... Anyway, I have been wanting to do this to my hair forever! (Embracing my inner beach girl haha) And now that it's finally done, I really couldn't be happier with the result! Gabby at Esbí International Salon in Brunswick did such an amazing job with it! The color fades from my natural color perfectly so I don't have a straight line across the back of my head where the color goes from one shade to another. I'm really very picky about my ombre's haha. But Gabby was amazing! I definitely recommend you go to her if you are considering coloring your hair in this way and live close to Brunswick. Hugs <3

P. S. How do you like my new header? I made it myself and feel like it makes me an actual blogger haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment