6/27/2015

You Interrupted my Childhood Daydream

Good morning every one! Here are some pictures from two days ago when it was nice and sunny :). It's currently raining and I'm pretty chilly, but I'm trying to convince my mom and sister to go shopping with me today. So wish me luck guys! I was supposed to go to the Pride event today with some friends, but it got canceled because of flooding in downtown Cleveland :'( I was so excited to go because everyone would've been going nuts since everyone can now marry the person they love! I'm so executed for the LGBTQ community :) 

So I decided to switch up my scenery for my photos. I used my old swing set in my back years. Seriously, this thing is about 15 years old and still standing. But it made for some pretty cool shots and I enjoyed taking these different ones. 

Shirt from Pacsun, shorts are Vintage Levis, shoes from Target, nails by me :)







This is my dog Hudson. He's such a cutie and is totally my best buddy :) Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment