6/25/2015

What I Ate Today

Hellooooo! Today I thought I would give you a little 'what I ate' type post. This is actually the food I ate yesterday because I would have had to upload this post later last night. And I just thought it would be better if I uploaded it at a more reasonable time :). So without further ado, let's get into it.



So for breakfast I had whole grain, organic toast, topped with organic, all natural peanut butter and blueberries. This was actually this first time I had tried peanut butter and blueberries on toast, but I was pleasantly surprised. It was actually a really yummy combination! And on the side I had a glass of almond milk. I am not lactose or gluten intolerant (the bread was probably a giveaway on that haha), but I just really like the taste of soy milk and almond milk better than regular milk. I think it's much creamier than regular milk, with a lot less fat and more nutrients. But seriously, I drink mostly because it tastes yummy :)



Because I don't live on a tropical island, sometimes I like to pretend I do and arrange my fruit in pretty shapes haha. So this is what I had for lunch. Mango, kiwifruit, and raspberries. I absolutely love fruit and I really wish I could just live off of it haha. But this mango was probably the best mango I've ever had. It was tender, juicy, and not fibery (if that even makes sense...). I also had a little bag of pretzels for a snack a few hours after this. But pretzels just aren't that photogenic, so I didn't photograph them haha.



For dinner I decided to make breakfast food. I love breakfast food! It's my absolute favorite :). I decided to make crêpes with a super yummy caramelized banana with a cream sauce filling, sprinkled with just a little powdered sugar on top. I hunk these are sooo good! I wish I could make them more often :( But they take awhile to make and really aren't that good for you.

So that was what I ate yesterday. I hope you enjoyed this post! Let me know what you think, or if you want the recipe for the crêpes, in a comment below :) Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment