6/23/2015

The Weekend Through My Phone

Hey readers! I thought I'd give you a look through my mobile pictures from this weekend so you can see more of what I did. So I hope you can enjoy seeing my weekend through pictures as much as I enjoy this weekend each summer :)


My favorite room in the condo is the sunroom. We've eaten dinner in the past at that table and listened to the waves hit the rocks. Perfect :)


The view from the sunroom. It's usually prettier, but it was cloudy so the sky and water look pretty dull.

The best ice-cream in the world!! And I'm not kidding either...Brown's Dairy Dock makes their own ice-cream, and it's by far the creamiest I've ever had! They also make their own fresh strawberry sauce, which is the perfect combination of sweet and tangy :)


All of us super excited for our ice-cream haha. Left to right: me, Sherrie, my mom, and Alyssa (my sister).

Alyssa and I on our way to breakfast at A La Carte with our mom and Sherri. We like to walk there because it's so close and we get to pass the water. Although don't let the smiles fool you, this bridge is covered in these nasty giant bugs called mayflies. They live for 24 hours and then clump together in areas and die. So this bridge was covered in them. Sooo nasty :P


So this is my waffle from A La Carte. They put butter in the batter and melt a whole bunch of it on top and it tastes so amazing!! I forgot to take a picture of it before I dug in, I was so excited haha.


Everyone's breakfast included eggs, sausage, bacon, home fries, coffee, toast, and waffles.


...Needless to say, we destroyed it...


Alyssa and I taking a selfie in a gross bathroom at Put-In Bay. Just your typical day on the island haha.

I hope you enjoyed this! Let me know if you want me to do more posts like this, or if you like the outfit posts better! Hugs <3





No comments:

Post a Comment