7/29/2015

Army Green Romper

Hello! As promised, here are some outfit photos with my face in them! Amazing I know haha. Today my sister and I went downtown to visit my mom for lunch. But before we met her, we went to take some pictures by this cool building we found (Let me know if you want to see some of the ones I took of Alyssa!). For lunch, we went to this event called Walnut Wednesday. This is where they have a bunch of food trucks come and line up on Walnut Street by my mom's office downtown. I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures of the food. I got a crêpe that was super messy! And super yummy :) But I wasn't able to hold my phone and keep all the filling from spilling all over me haha. And now here is today's outfit. This romper is from Urban Outfitters. I got it about a week or two ago, and I have been obsessed with it! I'm loving the high neckline, the color, and wait for it...the open back!! It has definitely been a favorite on these past few super hot days. The fabric is light weight and breathable. It also doesn't really show sweat stains (but I really don't sweat that much tbh). Anyway, this one is a definite keeper :)









Hope you're having a lovely day! Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment