7/28/2015

Tan Lines and Pool Days

Hello! Here are some pictures from yesterday. Sorry I did not get my face in them, but I have been trying really hard to not wash my hair very much lately. So it's a greasy mess (yucky!). But I promise tomorrow I will have pictures with my face :).


Mermaid tailing it pool side haha. (Seriously though, can I be a mermaid please?)


First off, isn't the water the prettiest shade of blue?! This whole week has been absolutely gorgeous outside! It's been super hot and sunny (my favorite combination :D). So I decided to show you how my tan lines are fairing haha. I love it when I can see such a difference in my skin color haha. It just looks so weird! 

Today I'm going shopping with a friend to get an outfit for the Tim McGraw concert this Friday! I'm so excited! I haven't been to a country concert all year, and country concerts are such a huge thing in northeastern Ohio. I guess we're a little bit more in the middle of nowhere than we like to think haha. But they're such a good time! Good friends, good music, dancing on the bed of a pick-up truck (haha okay now even I'll admit that sounds like a hick haha). But anyway, I've got some great posts coming up later this week, and some super exciting posts this weekend! So stay tuned for something I've been dying to share with you for forever!! Also, check out my Instagram (@jessica_simon10)  Sunday morning for a sneak peak at what I'm going to reveal before I post on the blog later that day. As always, Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment