7/27/2015

Eggs for Breakfast

Good morning! I thought I would begin the week with a little post about breakfast. Breakfast is my favorite way to begin the day (besides my morning run). I always have to have something to eat around 10:00 am in the morning otherwise I just don't function well :/. One of my favorite things to have for breakfast is eggs. They fill me up for such a long time, and I think they taste amazing! (especially with avocado) Seriously a match made in heaven *definite hearts in eyes*. So when I was watching Kallie Kaiser's get ready with me video and saw that she had a recipe involving eggs and avocado, I had to try it! It is a great alternative to eating toast with eggs, which is what I normally do. So instead of the toast, you lay down a bed of spinach on the plate. Then cut up most of one half of an avocado (enough to cover the bed of spinach). I like my eggs over-easy, so they cook really fast. It's super hard to not break the yolk when flipping the egg over though, but today I managed to not break the yolk! :). I was super proud of myself guys haha. So when the egg is done you just place it on top of the avocado and spinach bed. And then you enjoy! Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment