7/21/2015

Casual Summer Outfit


Hellooo! Today has been a pretty good day so far, except for the fact that I couldn't fall asleep last night so I woke up super tired this morning for class. It was such a struggle keeping my eyes open! And I didn't even have time to go get coffee because I walked around my bedroom like a zombie trying to figure what clothes even were haha. But now I have finally woken up (although coffee would still be an amazing addition to today...maybe I'll get some after work?). Today it is absolutely gorgeous out! The sun is shining, it's soo hot, and I can't wait to get my tan on at work later. One of the best things about my job is that it's outside. I hate being inside during the summer! I feel like it is such a waste of beautiful weather, free time from school work, all the cute summer outfit combinations, having so many laughs with friends!....I'm sorry I could really list so many things I love about summer, but I'm really trying to cut back on the 'I LOVE SUMMER' talk on the blog haha.  

Here is a little outfit I threw together because I realized I still hadn't shown you this top I got forever ago (well early summer), and I completely meant to post it. So now you see it :). It's super soft and comfy! And it's not too tight. This is definitely one of the comfiest shirts I own. I can't wait to use it on campus in the fall because cute and comfy is definitely a must when sitting through hour and a half long lectures. 







Sunglasses from Ray-Bans, necklace I forget where it's from, t-shirt from American Eagle Outfitters, shorts from Urban Outfitters, shoes from Converse (but these are super old).

Tonight I'm going to the drive in to see a movie with a friend. Maybe I'll take some pictures and show you tomorrow. Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment