7/20/2015

Dinner with the Girls

Good morning! So finally, here are the pictures from my dinner night with my sorority sisters :). Seriously though, how gorgeous are they?! We all looked soo nice and pretty all dressed up for the evening. Dinner was so much fun! We had so many laughs, and told some great stories. I'm so excited I get to be living with them all next year! This is not all of my sorority sisters, just most of the girls in my pledge class from the Cleveland area. In total I think there are about 70 girls in my pledge class? But it was definitely nice to see some of the girls who live here locally :). As always when at the Cheesecake Factory, we all got cheesecake for dessert. I got my usual banana cheesecake :). It was soo yummy! I did manage to give myself a stomach ache from eating so much though haha. Oh well. Good food and good friends. What more could a girl ask for?


From left to right you have Alexis, Kenzie, Molly, McKenna, me, Sam, and Marissa. 
(Yes I am indeed that short haha)


These pictures were taken with a phone, so I'm sorry the quality isn't the best. But you can at least see something from the evening :).

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment