7/19/2015

Brandy Melville Shirt

Good morning and happy Sunday! I know Sunday's are the typical day where we relax in snuggle clothes and watch a few episodes of Gossip Girl on the couch. But today I thought I'd give you a little outfit inspo from earlier this week. I was feeling like trying out a style that I don't normally wear, and it was totally fun! I love trying out new trends. This is one I have definitely fallen in love with. It's definitely a style that is super popular now, but I had never really tried it out. And now I must say I'm hooked. It's super comfy! This shirt is soo soft! But that's how everything from Brandy Melville is :). The shorts aren't super tight or so short that they're riding up my butt (I'm sure you all know what I mean). My hair is out of my face! I hate having my hair in my face! I always end up putting it in a pony tail or braid by the end of the day. And then, comfy tennis shoes in a fun color to top it all off :) Overall, this outfit is totally a win for me.










That awkward moment when your neighbors totally stare at you for taking pictures of yourself....yes that happens, and it's soo uncomfortable haha.

Shirt from Brandy Melville, Shorts from Urban Outfitters, Sunglasses from Ray Ban, Shoes from Target

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment