7/16/2015

Sisters on the Beach

Hellloooo! So today I was scrolling through the pictures on my laptop, as I like to do sometimes to just see how I have changed in the past few months (it is really crazy how much I have changed haha). But I saw that I hadn't posted all the pictures from my Port Clinton trip that I wanted to show you! So I immediately had to right that wrong and post these pictures. Especially the ones of Alyssa (my sister) and I. Because hello! She is too pretty to not show on the blog haha. 




So indie, so Lys haha. My sister is obsessed with being 'indie'. And so I took this picture of her to satisfy her need to be indie haha. Needless to say, she posted this picture on Instagram minutes after I edited it :)



Tonight I'm going out to dinner with some of my sorority sisters! We are going to The Cheesecake Factory, and I am so excited! The calorie intake will be ridiculous, but that cheesecake is soo worth it every once in awhile. Mmmm yummy in my tummy! I should get some pictures from tonight, and hopefully I'll be able to show you tomorrow :) Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment