7/14/2015

Vintage Levis and Stripped Crop Top

Hello! First off, I'm so sorry I haven't posted the last two days! I had a chemistry exam today (which is finally over woohoo!!) that I really needed to put all my energy into studying for. I'm not sure it will pay off, but I worked my butt off. I just couldn't seem to grasp the material no matter how much I looked at it and practiced the calculations. Does that ever happen to you guys? It's seriously the worst! But now that it's over I can breathe again :). After I got home from class, I decided I really needed to put some effort into taking some cool pictures for you. So I hope you get inspired by this little outfit I put together. I think it's so cute! I actually stole this top from my sister's closet, and now I'm actually considering purchasing my own because I like it so much haha. And then of course, high waisted vintage Levis. I don't think anything says casual summer outfit better than these beauties.




Shorts are Vintage Levis from Etsy, Crop top from Forever21, Lipstick from Nars Color: Cruella

Hope you're all having a wonderful day! Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment