7/11/2015

Stripped Tank Top

Hello readers! Today I'm going to give you an outfit post because I really haven't been doing much with my life besides working. And who really wants to hear about that? I took these pictures on the Fourth of July because I thought the blue and white tank top with the red shoes was so patriotic haha. Usually I'm not one to go with the whole American theme, but for those of you who love it, this is for you haha. I wish I could have worn this to the party I went to after work. But by the time I was ready to go, it had gotten quite chilly, and I was forced to wear long sleeves :(. But I absolutely love this tank top! Just check out that open back guys! It's just so pretty! I think it'll finally be getting warm enough the next few weeks were I can walk around in tank tops like this one and be comfortable. We've had a really cold summer here. Luckily it hasn't interferred too much with my tan haha.






Tank top from Urban Outfitters, shorts are old, shoes from Target

Gotta love those tan lines haha. Hugs <3




No comments:

Post a Comment