8/30/2015

Bohemian Spirit

Good morning! I am soo tired this morning. I feel like I could sleep for forever! Maybe I will wake up at some point haha. However, I am so excited I finally get to show you this outfit!! It has been sitting in my closet, waiting to be photographed in the perfect background. And I think I found it :). I absolutely love this arch and the courtyard behind it! I think it is one of the prettiest spots on campus. The best part is, it's sort of hidden away so a lot of people don't really see it. So it's a bit like it's all mine, even if I know that's not completely true. Moving on to the outfit...I have been loving this t-shirt dress since I purchased it. I love the maroon color for fall (or anytime really haha), the asymmetrical cut, and it's super flowy and flattering! The dress is also so easy to throw on and just walk out the door. Seriously, people always think dresses look so fancy, but in reality I didn't have to struggle with the skinny jeans, so the joke is on them haha :).







Dress and hat from Urban Outfitters, sandals are old.

Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment