8/28/2015

Details and Nail Polish

Hello everyone! Here are some pictures of this nail polish color I was obsessed with last fall, and I can already tell it will be another obsession this fall. I find it is a pretty neutral color that matches with almost everything. Also, it is not so high shine that it looks sparkly (it is definitely not matte though). Anyway, I just think it is super pretty a perfect for fall! The color is by O. P. I. and it's called "Silent Mauvie". The rings are the only two you will ever see me wear (I really should get more to match them because I love the stacked jewelry look). They are pretty simple, which is great for me because i never like too much sparkle or bling as you guys have probably noticed haha. I usually stick to thin gold jewelry because that is what looks best with my skin tone. The one on the right is from Charming Charlies, and the one on the left is from Nordstroms. I hope you all are having a wonderful week, and remember it's finally Friday!!! Hugs <3





No comments:

Post a Comment