8/26/2015

White Baseball Hat

Hellooo!! Guess what daaayyy it is?! HUMP DAYYY!!! Haha sorry guys my Wednesday's are going to be a bit hectic this semester. I have a total of four classes today, and one of them is a lab. So we'll see how my usual Wednesday outfit post holds up. I may need to switch it to a Tuesday or a Thursday where I have more time to take pictures and write a good post. But we will handle that later :). Here is today's outfit. It's not the typical trendy post I usually save for Wednesday, but I thought I'd let you in on my two favorite clothing items for going to class. The first one is baseball hats. I love them soo much! They are perfect for an early morning, or when you just haven't been able to wash you hair and want to hide some of that mess in a cute way haha (this one is definitely me lol). This white one is definitely my favorite. It's so simple and goes with everything. It's great! The second item I love for class is cardigans. They are so super comfy, and if it's hot you can easily take them off in class or walking outside. Sorry you guys will be seeing a whole lot of cardigans in the future haha.






T-shirt from H&M, sweater from Aeropostale, shorts from Urban Outfitters, sandals are old.

P. S. I hope you like my new brick wall background because Miami only has buildings with red brick or white brick haha. Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment