8/25/2015

Comfy Cute

Hey lovely readers! I didn't post yesterday because I was really stressed out about some stuff having to deal with school. Not exactly the first day I was intending to have. But today is way better, so I'm good :). Also, you know how people always try and look really cute the first day of classes? Well I went in about the total opposite direction and wore a work out tank top and crop leggings haha. So cute Jess. At least I was comfy though :). So today I looked a little nicer. I still wore cropped leggings because it's been a little chilly out today. But instead of my tank top I wore this super cute hoodie! (I know super cute and hoodie are words that I never use in the same sentence haha) But I love this top! It's not thick like a sweater, and it has a really flattering loose cut. And this olive/forest green color is everywhere for fall! I am completely obsessed with this green and maroon for fall. So be prepared to see a lot of it guys haha.







I love taking silly pictures sometimes haha. Top from a small boutique in Cleveland, leggings from LululemonHugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment