8/23/2015

Boyfriend Jeans

Good morning everyone! So here is my Sunday outfit post. I decided to take a risk and purchase something I normally wouldn't wear. I hopped on the band wagon and bought a pair of boyfriend jeans. While they may not be the most flattering cut on everyone, I think I did manage to find a pair that looks decent on me. And even if they only look okay, the comfortableness makes up for it! They are super soft and slouchy! I could seriously almost wear them as sweatpants. I cannot wait until the weather gets just a little cooler so I can wear them without overheating :/. I'll show you some pictures from my dorm room set up later this week! It's time for those back to school posts :).





 Jeans from Brandy Melville, t-shirt from Aerie. Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment