8/21/2015

Exciting!!

Heyyy! Today is going to be a really quick post because I am super busy! Between the movers coming to take all of our bigger stuff out of the house and packing everything I will need to take down to college with me tomorrow, I'm just about beat and its only 2:00 pm :'(. But this is a screenshot from a few days ago on my iPhone of my Instagram. And look who liked my picture!! Kenza Zouiten!! I know most of you probably don't know who she is...but maybe you do?? She is the biggest blogger in Sweden and also the designer of IvyRevel. She is one of my favorite bloggers to follow. She is so pretty, so much fun, and the outfits she puts together are just amazing!! Total hearts in eyes guys! Haha. So when I saw she liked my picture I jumped up, and started dancing. No joke. I was so happy haha. Anyway, I hope you are having a lovely day. As always, Hugs <3


(I'm sorry it's so small. I wasn't able to blur the names of everyone else on the screen, so I had to crop them out.)



No comments:

Post a Comment