8/20/2015

Missing People and Places

Good morning everyone! So today I'm feeling a bit nostalgic. My little sister went off to college two days ago, and it is really weird not having her in the house with me. I'm usually one that is positive most of the time, but I miss her :(. And with everyone going back to school (including me), it means a close to summer :(. I'm going to miss the freedom of no school work preventing me from doing fun things with my friends, spending time with my family, and the warm weather. So here are some pictures of us from a trip to Lake Erie we took earlier this summer. My sister, mom, and I take this trip once a year to spend the weekend with my mom's best friend Sherri. We spend the weekend eating good food, having so many laughs, learning life lessons (no matter how you have eaten, there is always room for ice-cream haha), and journeying up to Put-In-Bay Island. It is definitely one of my favorite weekends of every year, and I wish I could have it more than once a year. But maybe that's one of the things that make it most special :).






Hope you all have had a lovely summer! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment