8/19/2015

Good Vibes Only

Good morning! Here is an outfit I wanted to show because I think it is so fun! I would not normally wear this on an everyday basis, but if I were to go out, I would definitely wear this. However, I do plan on wearing these pants out and about once the weather gets cooler. I would just tone down the styling by ditching the heels for flats and the crop top for a more basic shirt. But let's get back to the pants because I think they are so fun and different! And on top of that, they are super comfy. It's like wearing sweatpants, but turned up a notch haha. I cannot wait until I can wear these around campus in the fall :)







Today I am going to meet my mom for lunch by her office, and it is supposed to be super hot today! Still haven't figured out if I want to wear a dress or shorts. But I'm always very last minute with my outfits haha. I always seem to pick something and then find something better. So I always end up switching my outfit. Does anyone else get dressed like that?? haha Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment