8/18/2015

Yesterday's Maxi Dress

Hello! I have so many cool outfits to show you coming up soon! The past week or two I have been in such an inspiration rut. I just had no idea what to post any more :(. But all of a sudden today a whole bunch of inspiration hit me! I cannot wait for everything coming up. Life just seems to be so good right now! Today I have been super productive. I got some work done for the blog, worked out, took my adorable dog for a walk, and got some little things done that needed to be completed before I move back in to college. Later today I think I'll pack more of my clothes for school, if not finish that. Getting things done is one of the best feelings ever!!

Yesterday I was so busy! I went to the doctors office to get a regular checkup. Then my sister, who also had her checkup, and I went to get lunch. I got a smoothie from Robeks. Their smoothies might be my favorite type of food ever haha. Then later I went to a photoshoot with my mom and sister. My mom's friend, Michael Wypasek, is a very talented photographer, who will do some fun shoots with us when he has time. I've shown you some of his work on my blog before :). Anyway, I don't want to tell you what some of the pictures are for yet because I'm really nervous about it. Ahhh! Hopefully I will know within a few days, but I'm really not sure when I will get the results. So just bear with me guys! Haha. After the photoshoot, we went out to a really nice restaurant called Hyde Park at Crocker Park. And oh my gosh guys the food!! It was hands down some of the best food I have had. I got crab cakes and split the lobster mac&cheese with my mom. Both were soo amazing! Words cannot describe them accurately haha. This is the dress I wore for the evening.






Totally love this dress btw! Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment