8/16/2015

Sunday Mode

Good morning everyone! I finally got my internet to connect with blogger after trying for 20 minutes. I was starting to worry I wouldn't be able to post this until after I got off work at 3 this afternoon :'(. I guess that's blogger karma for not posting the last two days haha. So here is some comfy inspiration for your Sunday. I know I plan on staying in lounge clothes all day long ;). This shirt is new, and it's super comfortable! The fabric is soo soft and stretchy. I also love the muted purple pastel color. It adds some color to my outfit without being overly bright. Today I paired it with snuggle shorts, but I would also pair it with some looser fitting denim shorts or boyfriend jeans to wear out of the house.

Today I really need to start making some progress in my To-Do List before I can leave for college. There are only 6 days until I move back in! So much to do in so little time! Who wants to join me in my productive Sunday mode? Maybe we can all get something done that's been sitting on our To-Do List for the past week or so :). Let me know what you're accomplishing this Sunday! Well, wish me luck guys. I'll update you tomorrow on how much progress I'm making haha.





T-shirt from Aerie, shorts from TargetHugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment