8/14/2015

New Hair

Hey there! So today I had a really beauty focused day haha. I finally got my eyebrows fixed after not having been done all summer. It's actually really crazy how you don't notice the difference when they're growing out because they grow so slow. But now that they are done, oh my gosh the difference it makes! Then I got my hair cut today as well :'(. I hate getting my hair cut because I always think they end up taking too much off. But I hadn't cut it since January, so it really needed to be done. I decided to try out the middle part today. I can't decide if I like it or not...What do you think??

Later tonight I'm going to the Feast of the Assumption. It is an Italian celebration, so the streets are lined with soo much good Italian food! My personal favorite is cavatelli and meatballs. Complete hearts in eyes! They also have bunch of other pastas, clams, Italian sausage, cannolis, casada cake, gelato...I could go on forever naming all the delicious food haha.



Hope you're all having a wonderful day! Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment