8/12/2015

White T-Shirt and Jeans

Hello!! The past few hours have been a bit rushed, so I am just going to get a quick outfit post out. Whenever I am at a loss of what to wear (which I just did haha), I find myself drawn to super basic combos like jeans and a white t-shirt. This combo is a staple in my wardrobe. I love the simplicity of the white t-shirt (or any white top for that matter because I own way too many haha) and the classic denim jeans. However, this combination can be boring if you go too basic. In order to spice up such a basic outfit, I go for the details. Instead of being bland on the top and bottom, I will go for rips on the jeans in order to add a little something on the bottom. Or if you're feeling adventurous, go for a boyfriend jeans to add interest! Then to balance out the bottom, I will keep it very basic on top. And then come the accessories :). I chose to layer two simple gold chain necklaces for a pretty feminine touch, added a nude purse with a gold chain strap, and a pair of nude heels. This outfit is super simple, super classic, and very appropriate for many casual events. I hope you enjoy! Hugs <3






It was a bit windy haha.





No comments:

Post a Comment