9/15/2015

Fall Insporation Board

Hello everyone! So yesterday and today have been pretty hectic school work wise, so the blog has suffered a bit from my lack of posting. But I thought it might be a little bit different/fun to make a fall inspiration board from some pictures I found on Pinterest. If you guys are interested you can follow me on there as well. I should just be Jessica Simon...I think. If you have any problems just let me know in the comments, and I'll get back to you :). Okay, back on topic haha. Fall is right around the corner for me! :'( I'm going to miss the hot weather of summer and all the sunshine. Already the mornings are getting chilly here. But I must say, I do love fall fashion. Layering allows me to create so many different outfits, using the same pieces in different combinations. It's amazing for running a blog on a budget haha. So be prepared for lots of layering and cute combinations to come :). Here are some of the trends I am loving right now, and cannot wait to try out!

1) Layered Necklaces. I think these are super pretty! They can make a basic outfit into something eye catching and fashionable. They are a great way to mix and match your style. And idk I just love them haha.


2) Neutral Colors. I. Love. Neutrals. Haha they go with absolutely everything! They are pieces that can be super fashionable, but wearable because of the understood color. I'm not usually a person who likes to wear a lot of bright colors, but I think the lack of color can be very chic as well. Besides, who doesn't love a great white t-shirt and jeans combo??


3) Long Sleeved Dresses and Stripes. Okay so these are two trends I love, but I just happened to find a picture with both of them in one. I think the long sleeved dresses are prefect for fall, and this one is a little more casual because of the jersey material, so you could definitely wear it as an everyday outfit. And thin stripes are something I'm obsessed with! Everytime I see something I want to buy, I swear it has stripes haha.

4) Brown Booties. Again, these go with everything! (Is anyone else sensing a theme in my wardrobe? Haha) But they are so cute!! And it's a great way for us short girls to add a little bit of a heel to a casual outfit without looking over dressed. Not to mention they are super comfortable because of the chunky heel :).


 5) Plaid Blanket Scarf. Okay, whoever knows where I can get this scarf needs to let me know ASAP!! I am completely and totally in love with this scarf, and need to have it in my fall wardrobe! Ahh! It's just so simple and cozy looking. I love being cozy and warm in the fall, and this scarf would be perfect :).


So I hope you enjoyed this little post. I promise I will have pictures of me in my next post haha. Hugs <3



No comments:

Post a Comment