9/17/2015

The Essentials

Good afternoon! So this week has been super long and busy with just everything. But finally I have some time to breathe today. So that means getting some blog work done :). I say blog work, but really this is my fun. I love writing to you guys, getting my thoughts down on paper, and I love taking cool pictures haha. Blogging is just something that allows me to be creative, play with outfits, and look back on memories. I just love it :)

So today I have a meeting with the study abroad office! I am soo exited!! I seriously cannot contain myself! One thing I absolutely love is traveling. I love seeing new places, experiencing different cultures, eating every kind of food (seriously put almost anything in front of me and I will try it haha). If everything works out, I'm hoping a trip to Europe??!! I absolutely love European fashion. Actually, all of the other bloggers I follow are European haha. It's so clean and classic, but unafraid of new trends. That's the one thing I find Ohio is terrible at doing; adopting new fashion trends. I seriously get weird looks when I go out around campus in my boyfriend jeans. And I'm here like, "Guys! These are trendy and way more comfortable than skinny jeans!" I love my comfort haha. But anyway, I hope I get to travel places :) Hugs <3




No comments:

Post a Comment