9/18/2015

Rise and Shine

Good morning! Gosh it feels so good to say that again. It's been a very long time (or so it seems) since I have been able to say that to you guys. I just finished some abs and yoga, so I'd say that's a pretty good start to the day :). It's been awhile since I have been able to do yoga, and my legs have been super tight lately. So it was definitely time to get some stretching in. Today is Friday!! Finally!! This week has been super long and busy and crazy. I'm just ready for the weekend already :). I have a bunch of fun activities planned with my sorority this weekend. We're going to a camp for a day. There will be zip lines and a whole bunch of other outdoorsy fun, so I'll bring you guys along and get some great pictures, hopefully. We can also print them out and post them on the wall in our suite too! Phi Mu Phun...lol. Anyway, have a great day everyone! Hugs <3








No comments:

Post a Comment