9/20/2015

Business Casual

Good morning! So today I thought I'd give you an outfit post that's a little different than normal. I had to dress up this week for some interviews, so of course I took some pictures. I actually really love when I get to dress up in business casual or business attire. It makes me feel like I'm an actual adult and in charge haha. I get to dress up for the second round of interviews again today, so I'll be sure to send you some pictures of that later this week :). I'm actually a little sad right now because I am unable to go to my sisterhood retreat today :/. I was really excited for it. They are having it a camp that is close by and has a huge zip-line I really wanted to try! But it'll be okay because I can get some blog and school work done now. Forcing me to be productive :/ haha.







Have a great Sunday! Hugs <3






No comments:

Post a Comment