9/21/2015

Casual

Hey hey! So today is going to be a little bit hap hazard as far as my schedule. I really have no idea what I want/need to do today, and how I will fit everything in. But hey, sometimes playing things by ear is good. So this morning I skipped the usual workout to take these pictures. But I will definitely need to fit that in at some point, otherwise I definitely go crazy. I'm actually considering going to the gym right after I write this post...we'll see haha. But taking pictures in the morning is something that worked well today, so maybe I'll do it again :). It was pretty chilly out this morning, so I took these inside. That's the only that I don't like about this time of year; when you wake up you need pants and sweater, but as the day goes on you can put on shorts and t-shirt because it gets so warm. But the lighting actually wasn't terrible, so I was pretty happy with that :). And the great room I was using has some pretty, old furniture and a grand piano, so I would definitely love to get some cozy pictures there in the winter.






I hope you are all having a great day. Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment