9/23/2015

First Day of Fall Outfit

Good morning everyone! I decided to take pictures this morning again. I think I will really start doing this more often, at least on my busy days. There is no one walking around, so I don't feel awkward posing in front of a tripod haha. I have just enough time to get ready, take the pictures, edit them, and get a post out to you :). This will be especially great for Wednesdays because I have almost no time during the day to even eat.

Here is the outfit I decided to photograph for the first day of fall. I honestly don't think it gets much more basic white girl than this haha. But this outfit really is super cute! I absolutely love this color for fall, and I cannot wait to be able to wear these boots again!! I seriously think I wore them almost every day last year throughout the fall and winter.








Dress from American Eagle, Scarf from Aerie, Boots from Francesca's Collection.

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment