9/25/2015

Vanilla Cake Pops

Hello everyone! I totally meant to get this post out yesterday, but these little cuties took waayyy longer than I expected. And this is only one tray of them! So this was my first attempt at making cake pops. And to be honest, I think they turned out pretty well. I did a lot of research on them before I made them, so that probably helped a lot. There is a lot waiting for things to cool and waiting until the cake balls reach room temperature that took longer than I anticipated. But the final result is super cute! These are for an event tomorrow for my sorority. I can't wait! I used a really simple yellow cake recipe, the buttercream would've been way easier if I had a mixer haha, and then dipping chocolate from the grocery store. So nothing super fancy. Hope you guys enjoy!



Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment