9/26/2015

Today's

Hello everyone! I'm just going to give you a quick update of how my day has been so far. I woke up today around 10 am feeling a little tired after going out with some friends last night :). So I did my laundry (finally) haha. I was so good about doing every week last year But I've moved up to about every week and a half to two weeks. I guess that really isn't bad compared to some people, but for me it's weird. Then I had to get ready and look super cute for my sorority's Sprite Date today at 1 pm (Sprite Dates are where the girls who are considering going through rush can come and just casually chat with some of the girls in the sororities). That was a little bit rushed with curling my hair and doing more makeup than I normally ever wear haha. But I think I turned out looking relatively decent, so all was well haha. The theme was Bonnaroo, like the music festival, but we did a play on words and called Bonna Mu (because we're Phi Mu soo punny haha). But it was super cute theme! We had brightly colored and crazy patterned tapestries hanging on the walls, a bunch of pictures hanging from twine like you see on pinterest, and my cake pops were a huge hit!! I was sooo excited! The few of my sisters who got to taste some were so complimentary. It just made me so happy :). Totally blushing haha. Tonight is date night with my boyfriend. It's been awhile since we have been on a really date, so this should be fun. I get to look all nice and pretty :). I might take pictures we'll see. But have a great rest of the day! Hugs <3


Some of my sisters and I at the Sprite Date. From left to right you have: Maddie, me, Aimee, Sammy, Becca, and Carolyn. Yes I know I'm the shortest even in heels :/.

No comments:

Post a Comment