9/27/2015

Fall Layers

Good morning everyone! Today I slept in a little bit and then just laid around in bed for about an hour. It was actually amazing haha. It's been forever since I've been able to do that. So the rest of the day I need to be super motivated and get all of my stuff done. I'm going to work out right after I make this post, shower, and then studying the rest of the day. I have an exam tomorrow morning so it's crunch time :/. Wish me luck guys!

Here is some more fall outfit inspiration. I am loving maroon and olive green for the fall, so this outfit has both of them :). A simple pair of dark jeans, booties, a cute t-shirt, and then the blanket scarf adds a little bit of oomf (not to mention it's super cozy!).







Booties from Windsor, jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch, t-shirt from American Eagle, scarf from Francesca's Collection.

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment