9/29/2015

Rainy Day

Good morning everyone! So this morning I was all set to take some super cute outfit pictures for you, but when I looked out my window, it was cloudy and rainy :(. This was probably for the better because for some reason I was completely wide awake from 1 am to 3 am. I had this crazy amount of energy and felt like could have run a marathon and then some! It was super weird. My stomach was also feeling kind of weird last night too. It was probably just me being hungry because once I hit that 1 am mark, I always need some kind of snack haha. I am sure I look really tired this morning, so maybe  the rain has saved you all from seeing my tired face ;). But here are two snapshots of some knee high socks. I love these photos on tumblr and weheartit. I think they're just so cozy! Mine probably don't even compare, but I tried haha. I can't wait until the weather gets a little cooler so that I can wear these with my tall boots :). But at the same time, weather please take your time getting to the point where I have to wear a parka to class every day haha. Have a great day! Hugs <3




No comments:

Post a Comment