9/30/2015

How to Make a Baseball Hat Look Cute

Good morning! Today I was able to wake up and snap these pictures :). It's not raining today, but it's a little chilly and pretty cloudy. Fall has arrived! Finally I can wear this jacket. It's really comfy and not super thick so my arms can actually bend haha. Do any of you ever have that problem? It seems to happen to me a lot, but maybe that's because I live in a cold climate where we need crazy thick jackets in the winter. Today is the third day of not washing my hair, so it was a little greasy (as if I need an excuse to wear a baseball hat haha). I love wearing baseball hats! They are super easy to throw on, I don't have to do anything to my hair, I can hide greasy hair and zits if I have them on my forehead, and they look cute too! I think baseball hats are a great way to look cute without trying. And believe me, I am all about that minimal effort on an every day basis haha. You can dress baseball hats up like I did today, or wear them with a cute t-shirt and leggings. Also, sorry for the massive amount of photos. They just all came out so good!









Now I'm off to start a busy day! Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment