10/17/2015

Errands

Hello everyone! Today has been pretty busy but not that exciting. This morning was super fun  though! I went paint balling for the first time!! In case you don't know how it is played, the idea is that you basically run around the woods/obstacles with a 'gun' that uses compressed air to shoot balls of paint at people. You are supposed to hit all the other team's players, before they hit all of your players.  The team with the last players standing wins. We played a bunch of different rounds and I got zoo much paint on me! When I got back I took a much needed shower because I managed to get shot in the head and had paint all over my hair haha. Ugh it was so sticky and gross! :P Then I cleaned my room (finally :D) and went out to run some errands. Nothing super interesting. I just needed some lotion, mascara, and food from the grocery store. Now I have the rest of the day to do something with. I should really do homework, but I just don't feel like being very productive at the moment haha. Do you guys ever feel that way? Usually I'm super motivated to do homework, but today I'm just not feeling it. So what to do???


Here is an old picture from when the weather was warmer. It's finally starting to cool off now and I'm really missing the heat :'(. Oh well fall has to kick in, followed by winter, at some point :/. Now all I can do is look back at all the good pictures I've taken over the summer, and wish I was there again. Until next summer :)

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment