10/15/2015

My Fall Must-Haves

Hello readers! Here is my usual Wednesday outfit post (a day late) for you. This morning it was pretty cold out, so I broke out a sweater, my vest, and riding boots. This is basically my cool fall weather uniform haha. I love this sweater because it is very neutral in color, but it has details that make it stand out a bit. I love the thin stripes and the patches on the elbows are super fun! It also has a very flattering neck line, but the vest is covering it so just take my word for it haha. This vest not only goes with everything, but it is super warm because it is lined with fleece. I actually borrowed/stole it from my mom's closet haha (love you mom!). Then, I'm just wearing basic black leggings for comfort :). And finally my riding boots which I love soo much. They can really pull an outfit together. I am thinking about getting a new pair that is of better quality because mine are a cheaper pair. But I wear them so much I think it would be worth it. 

The rest of the day I will be taking more pictures so I can stock up for a few days :). And the weather has turned out to be absolutely gorgeous! I also don't have much school work today, so I am just enjoying the beautiful fall weather.






Sweater from Banana Republic, vest from Ann Taylor, leggings from LuluLemon, boots from Francesca's Collection.

Hugs <3




No comments:

Post a Comment