10/25/2015

Plaid Scarf and Nature

Hello! I'm sorry this didn't go out this morning, but smart me left my tripod in my mom's car that my sister drove back to school for the night. So I was left without one until she came back to take me to our grandparent's house for lunch. I've had a pretty busy weekend with seeing family and accomplishing more homework than normal. I still haven't studied enough for my exam tomorrow morning, but I can make it a later night if I need to. Coffee will definitely be my savior tonight haha. And I have a 4 hour carried I can make use of. Normally I get a really bad headache when I read in the car, so hopefully a few tylenol will fix that. I am currently sitting ton the patio in the beautiful weather we are having today with four big dogs around me haha. I miss them so much when I'm not home. Dogs (or any pet I'm sure) can make such a difference in someone's mood :).

Sorry this post was so all over the place haha. I just felt like I had a lot to tell you since I didn't post yesterday haha. Also, my mom gave me one of her old lenses that I have been dying to have for awhile now haha. It's part of my Christmas present, and it's basically every blogger's dream to get a new lens haha. What do you think of these pictures?






Scarf from my mom's closet (shh! don't tell her! haha), shirt from Pacsun, leggings from Lululemon, shoes from Adidas.

Hugs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment