10/23/2015

CMNH Philanthropy Event

Hello! This was supposed to go out earlier today, but I forgot to pack yesterday so that's what my morning consisted of. I made the four hour drive from college to Cleveland, and that was definitely the majority of my day. I came home this weekend because my mom finally got the closing date and title transfer on her new house! I am so excited!! I get to help her pick out things for the house. She is completely redoing the inside, and I also get to redo my room! I have been dying to redo my room for a few years now. It was just a little girl's room, and I'm no longer a little girl. I'm thinking a black and white minimalist sort of style :). We'll see.

Here are some pictures from CMNH (Children's Miracle Network Hospital) in Cincinnati. This is the organization my sorority supports through our philanthropy. We raise a bunch of money for the hospital, and we will also do some crafts or make blankets for the kids. I got to tour some of the parts of the hospital yesterday with a few of my sorority sisters yesterday. They have recently finished building some really cool research and patient facilities there. Our guide Liz was super friendly and loved having us. It was such a great experience to see where all our hard work and fundraising is going :).




These glass bulbs were all made (with professional assistance) and painted by the kids at CMNH.


The view of Cincinnati from the Neil Armstrong Terrace at the hospital. It was so beautiful especially with all the trees. I'm sorry the camera couldn't capture all the beauty as well :'(.

Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment