10/21/2015

Comfy Cute

Hello everyone! Here is a quick update before I run out to class. My Wednesdays are always super busy! I can't wait until I'm done with everything today, even though I have a whole bunch of homework to catch up on :/. This is an outfit from Monday. I decided I wanted to look cute, but still be comfy. And this outfit did both :). The leggings and flannel were super comfortable, the scarf was snugly, and the boots kept my legs warm :). Definitely a winning outfit haha. I hope you all are having an easier day than I am, but I do like being busy. I find it motivates me more than when I'm bored. So maybe something productive will come from this busy day :). Hugs <3










Sunglasses from RayBans, scarf from Aerie (I think), flannel shirt from Abercrombie and Fitch (super old), leggings from Lululemon, boots from Francesca'sCollection (last year, but they have some super cute ones this year too!)

No comments:

Post a Comment