10/20/2015

Relaxing Morning and Adidas Shoes

Hellooo!! This morning I woke up super early at 6:45 because I had to take my car back to its legal parking spot to avoid getting another parking ticket :/. Massive glare directed towards the parking people. Grrr. They are such sticklers at Miami about parking. Oh well I had a relaxing morning because I had so much time. I took a really warm, long shower, which is always one of my favorites. Then I took my time getting ready, picking out an outfit and putting on makeup, while listening to music. Such fun. I was going to take some outfit pictures this morning, but I washed my hair so I looked kind of like a drowned rat haha. These pictures, however, are from over the weekend :). I am so in love with these tennis shoes! Ahhh!! Total hearts in eyes! They are super cute, but super comfortable. Annnddd they match with everything! They have definitely become a wardrobe favorite. 






Sweater from American Eagle (last year), t-shirt from H&M, jeans from Abercrombie and Fitch, tennis shoes from Adidas.

Hug <3


No comments:

Post a Comment