10/19/2015

Puppies and Kittens

Good evening readers! Sorry for this late update, but I'm taking a break from my homework and exam studying. Here are some pictures from today. I went to a local animal shelter to walk some of the dogs, and after we got to play with some of the puppies and kittens! These adorable little puppies were around five weeks old I think. I just wanted to take one of them (or all of them) home so badly! They were just so cute! But I live in a dorm, so they don't allow pets :'(. Next year I think my housemates and I will foster a service/therapy dog in our apartment. So we will get a puppy for a semester, and then at the end we will have to give it to whoever adopts the service dog. The dog comes pre-trained and all the food and vet visits are paid for. So it's really an ideal thing for a college student to have :). I can't wait!


This little guy was having fun chewing on my finger haha. Soo cute!


I actually got him to stop licking my face for a picture haha.


These kittens were so cheeky playing with my apron strings!


Have a great evening! Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment