12/07/2015

Flowers

Heyyy! So this morning I took my organic chemistry exam (that's why I've been MIA all weekend). I have the next two days free from exams, and then two on both Thursday and Friday. Organic chemistry was my really hard exam for the semester, so really I'm just glad to have it over with. It's a bit of a relief. The rest of my exams are manageable :). But I went to work off some of the stress by running on the treadmill at the rec, and they had people giving out these cute flowers! It actually did brighten my day haha. They are so cute! It makes me happy :) The bright, sunny yellow is a great addition to my room as well haha. At least my desk will look nice when I'm working on it. That's my quick update for the day. I'm sorry I really haven't been doing anything interesting with my life. But finals, they really kill your free time haha. Have a great day!



Hugs <3


No comments:

Post a Comment